Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Welcome to my little corner of cyberspace...

Geek news

Technology has always fascinated me ever since I was a young boy... My earliest memories of tinkering with robots (albeit the plastic kind), my love affair with Voltes V, Mazinger Z, Daimos and other anime-style robots in the Questor universe in the late 70's and early 80's have nurtured that fascination as well. I can still recall my first ATARI game and my first encounter with a MAC! :)

Right now, I'm in my 30's and guess what? I'm working as an IT manager (surprise!) and I'm still a geek!

I hope that with this blog, I can connect with other geeks and non-geeks and keep you guys updated on what's happening in technology, weird and interesting news and other interesting tidbits of information. I'll also share some proven tips in IT management and what's going on in my professional and private life and just plain have some fun, GEEK Style!

In Geekiness,
Benj

No comments: