Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sony Ericsson C905 Cyber-shot 8.1 megapixel camera phone


My mouth was drooling as I saw this news item as I'm a huge Sony Ericsson fan! Wow an 8.1 MP camera phone... Geez, that's better than my digital camera which is only a measly 6 MP in resolution!


C905 camera highlights


- 8.1 megapixel camera
- Autofocus
- Image stabilizer
- Assised GPS for geo-tagging of photos
- Xenon flash
- Face detection. Auto focus on faces in frame
- Smart contrast for more correct exposure

C905 seems a little large, especially the depth. Dimensions are (height, width, depth) 104 x 49 x 18 mm which are actually a little smaller than the comparable Nokia N95. The navigation menu should be familiar for many as it is the same found in earlier Sony Ericsson phones including my now apparently obsolete SE P1i... :(

In any event, can't wait for this phone to come out so that I can get my grubby little hands on it. I'll be in Geek heaven, hehe...

In Geekiness,
Benj

No comments: